Tiny Houses Pretoria and Cape Town
Tiny houses are constructed according to SANS code 10082, which apart from standard wendy houses have better structural integrity, exterior and interior finishes. Longevity also surpasses that of standard timber wendy houses due to exterior cladding. (Nutec Handiplank fibre cement). Tiny houses are quicker to install compared to conventional methods and much more flexible in design.
Tiny House Cladding:
* Waterproof, unaffected by moisture
* Weatherproof, resistant to corrosion, unaffected by ultraviolet light
* Fungus and rodent resistant
* Fireproof, non combustable
* Environmentally friendly
* Designed to have good thermal properties
* Manufactured to ISO standards
* SABS Compliant
Please do not hesitate to contact us, or send an email for your specific need or design.
012 670 9068 (Christie)